Name of post:- Research Investigator
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:-10 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation in any discipline.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may send their resume to the room no 316, 3rd floor, G-10, New academic building, Naoroji (New) campus, Tata Institute of social science, Dennar, Mumbai:- 400088 or e-mai to email@example.com on or before 18th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 18th October 2016.
- Applicant should have knowledge of issues of gender and violence against women and interventions in the district and state.
- The Programme service provision required that the cell must have no less than one woman social worker to respond to violated women own preference and needs.
- Second preference in shortlisting selection will be given women / female candidates not based in Assam possessing necessary educational qualification and prior experience as detailed above.
- NCW and TISS reserves the right to include in first preference list any exceptionally suitable women / female applicants not based in Assam with the less work experience and male / men applicants with requisite educational qualification and experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate willingness to travel across the allotted district and occasionally with-in Assam and to other states as per programmer requirement.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.