Name of Post:- staff Nurse (Trainee)
Eligibility:- +2 class. Diploma
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 19035/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st December 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 247 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of staff Nurse (Trainee) should be according to rules and guidelines of western coal field limited (WCL) organization.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of staff Nurse (Trainee) should have passed +2 class examination standard plus “A” grade nursing diploma or certificate from recognized institute approved by government.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of staff Nurse (Trainee) will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of staff Nurse (Trainee) may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates and photograph send to the Office Western Coalfields limited, Coal Estate, Civil lines, Nagpur:- 440001 on or before 1st December 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of the application is 1stDecember 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply for this post.
- Entry of staff Nurse with ‘A” grade nursing diploma or certificate with 3 year course will be included as staff Nurse and after successful completion of one year training will be placed in T and S grade C.
- Those candidates who pass the written test shall only be called for personnel interview.
- The selected candidates shall be placed in the Areas / establishments as per the requirement.
- Please give wide publicity amongst the employees and also display copy of this notification on notice board.
- The application received after 1st December 2015 will not be entertained.
- If same marks obtained by more than one candidate, their merit shall be decided on the basis of date of appointment and then date of birth.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.