Mangalore Electricity supply company recruitment 346 assistant lineman 2014: Applications are invited from qualified and eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Lineman in the scale of ` 7950-150-8100-190-9050-240-10250-300-11750-360-16790 in Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited. Applications are invited from the “Male/ Female candidates” who have passed 10th STD and three years pass certificate of “Lineman/Electrician trade” (ITC) imparted from the Industrial Training Institute of KEB/KPTCL.
Name of Post:- Assistant Lineman
Total no. of Posts:- 346 Posts
Eligibility:- 10th Pass, Diploma
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7950 – 16790/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th April 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- The candidates should have attained the age of 18 years as on the last date fixed for receipt of application and shall not be more than;
35 years in case of General Merit candidates.
38 years in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates.
40 years in case of SC/ ST and Category I candidates.
- For ITI candidates: Should have a pass certificate of 18/24 months course in “Electrician/Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic” trade from Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) recognized by Government of Karnataka.
- For ITC candidates: Should have passed 10th Standard Examination and should have a pass certificate of THREE YEARS “Lineman trade”/“Electrician trade” (ITC) imparted by the Industrial Training Institutes of KEB/KPTCL.
NOTE: Candidates possessing qualification in other disciplines/branches other than what is specified above need not apply.
Selection Procedure:- Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Lineman will be made by selection strictly on merit, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination only.
Application Fee:- Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) in respect of candidates belonging to General Candidate and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB. Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST Category.
How to apply:- the website will be kept open for submitting “online” Application from 15th march to 15th April 2014. The last date for submission of application is 17:00 HRS (5:00PM) of 15th April 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- No person who has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who has been temporarily debarred or disqualified by the Union or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for examination or selections conducted by it shall be appointed unless the Company after review of all the circumstances considers him suitable for such appointment.
- Candidates who obtain appointment by furnishing false information in the application are liable to be terminated.
- Postal address furnished in the application is final and no correspondence for change of address at a later date will be entertained.
- Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination but whose results are not declared before the last date fixed for receiving applications, need not apply.
- Before filling up the online application forms, the eligible candidates shall go through instructions made available in the website.
- Candidates are expected to know the criteria for claiming reservation under SC, ST, Categories I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB as well as norms for horizontal reservation under each quota prevailing in Government of Karnataka as on the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- The decision of MESCOM in matters relating to eligibility of candidates will be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form for appointment will be a disqualification.
- Original documents/ Testimonials/ Certificates/ Records etc., shall be produced for verification with attested copy, only when called for.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Employment Notification during any stage and without prejudice to issue fresh notification, if necessary.
- No correspondence or enquiries will be entertained form candidates about the status of recruitment process.
- Candidates applied under Category – I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe their appointment Orders will be issued only after receipt of validity certificate [‘SINDHUTHVA PRAMANA PATRA’] from concerned competent authority irrespective of their selection[GM/ Category]
- All relevant information at various stages of recruitment will be made available on the MESCOM website http://www.mesco.in/.
- The selected candidates will have give an undertaking on a stamped paper of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) stating that he will serve the Company continuously for a minimum period of one year from the date of reporting.
- The applicants (Female candidates) possessing a pass certificate in ITI as on 11/01/2012 are only eligible to apply for the post.
- The candidates having both ITI and ITC qualifications, if desire to apply, they have to apply separately for ITI and ITC category.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.