Name of Post:-Law Assistant
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Last Date:-10th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be maximum for the appointment of post of Law Assistant shall be 27 years as on the date of advertisement therefrom.
Qualification:-Candidate should have Graduation in Law with minimum of 55% marks for equivalent in cumulative Grade point system of marking from any Institution recognized by the council of India / University Grants Commission.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities, proficiency in research skills, requisite knowledge of Computer applications and performance at the Interview.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fees Rs 700/- for General categories and Rs 500/- for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates by Banker Cheque / Demand Draft drawn from any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
How to apply:-Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with the Banker Cheque / Demand Draft, two recent passport size photographs and self-attested copies of relevant documents in support of age, qualification, experience and Caste, in a self-addressed stamps Rs 25/- envelope of size 23 x 10 cm send by post or in person to Register General, High Court of Manipur, Imphal, Mantripukhri-795002 on or before 10th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Applicants are advised to fill up their application forms correctly, properly and completely otherwise their application will not be accepted.
- Date of written Test / Interview will be notified in the admit card issued.
- The Registry reserves the right to reject any application which are not in proper form.
- The rejection of application will be after proper screening and not at the time of submission of the forms.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through proper channel.