Name of Post:-Law Assistant
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Last Date:-10th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be maximum for the appointment of post of Law Assistant shall be 27 years as on the date of advertisement therefrom.
Qualification:-Candidate should have Graduation in Law with minimum of 55% marks for equivalent in cumulative Grade point system of marking from any Institution recognized by the council of India / University Grants Commission.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities, proficiency in research skills, requisite knowledge of Computer applications and performance at the Interview.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fees Rs 700/- for General categories and Rs 500/- for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates by Banker Cheque / Demand Draft drawn from any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
How to apply:-Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with the Banker Cheque / Demand Draft, two recent passport size photographs and self-attested copies of relevant documents in support of age, qualification, experience and Caste, in a self-addressed stamps Rs 25/- envelope of size 23 x 10 cm send by post or in person to Register General, High Court of Manipur, Imphal, Mantripukhri-795002 on or before 10th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Applicants are advised to fill up their application forms correctly, properly and completely otherwise their application will not be accepted.
- Date of written Test / Interview will be notified in the admit card issued.
- The Registry reserves the right to reject any application which are not in proper form.
- The rejection of application will be after proper screening and not at the time of submission of the forms.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through proper channel.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.