Mazagon Dock Limited invites applications from eligible candidates in the category of SC, ST, OBC (Non creamy Layer), PWD(HH & OH) and UR(General) for the posts of Technical Staff and Operatives in various trades in Skilled & Semi-skilled grades for appointment on Contract Basis for a maximum period of two years. The details are as follows:-
Name of Post:- Technical Staff, Operatives
Job Location:- Mumbai< Maharashtra
Last Date:- 27th June 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Fitter:- 281 Posts
- Qualification:- Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination” in the trade of “Fitter”. The candidate who have worked in MDL/Shipbuilding industry as a Fitter for minimum one year but undergone Apprentice Training in any other trade can apply for the post of Fitter directly.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 7500/- Per Month
Store Keeper:- 10 Posts
- Experience:- Must have passed SSC / HSC with full time three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Computer engineering .Additional qualification in Material Management & Knowledge of Computer will be Preferred.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 7500/- Per Month
Utility Hand:- 127 Posts
- Desirable:- Utility Hand is not a designated trade under the Apprenticeship Act. Candidates who have passed SSC with NAC in any trade and have worked in Shipbuilding industry as Utility Hand for minimum period of one year may apply for the said post. However, the experience certificate should be certified by their Personnel Dept. In case of non-availability of candidates as Utility Hand, candidates having passed SSC and NAC examination conducted by NCVT in the trade of Motor Vehicle Body Builder / Tool & Die Maker(Allied trade)/ Motor Vehicle Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic and Instrument Mechanic may apply for the post of “Utility Hand”.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 6000/- Per Month
Experience:- Work experience in the relevant trade/function in a Shipbuilding industry for minimum one year duly certified by their Personnel Department is desirable.
Age Limit:- The maximum age limit is 33 years & minimum not less than 18 years as on 01.06.2014.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is 5 years for SC/ST candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates as per Rules.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for persons with disability is 10 years for General candidates, 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC as per Govt. rules.
- The ex-trade apprentice of MDL will get age relaxation to the extent of their Period of Apprenticeship Training undergone in MDL as per Government directives.
- Candidates who have worked on contract basis in MDL will get age relaxation of 5 years , over and above age relaxation at a, b & c above.
- Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than 6 months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union will be given relaxation in age limit to the extent of period of service plus 3 years over and above age relaxation at d above.
Application Fee:- A Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of Mazagon Dock limited, Payable in Mumbai towards processing fee. No fee will be charged from SC / ST / PWD and Ex- servicemen candidates.
How to apply:- Application in the format given at the end of this advertisement may be down loaded from our website www.mazagondock.gov.in under head Career. The application should be filled legibly in Hindi, Marathi or English in Block letters on an A-4 size paper. Application not submitted in format may be rejected.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The applicant must ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment or even after the appointment on contract basis that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact, his/her candidature will stand canceled and his/her services are liable to be terminated without compensation.
- The candidates selected for appointment are required to work in different shifts on all working days and places as identified by the Company.
- Only eligible & short-listed candidates will be called for interview followed by trade test.
- Contract appointment for maximum period of 2 years of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit by the Chief Medical Officer of the Company as per required standard of health & fitness as per prescribed rules.
- The decision of the Company in all matters regarding the eligibility criteria, Interview, Trade Test, Selection procedures would be final and binding on all the candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by Mazagon Dock Limited in this regard.
- The contract appointees shall have no right to get absorbed in the Company at the end of their contract, this being the essential condition of this contractual appointment.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for appointment.
- Management reserves the right to cancel this advertisement at any stage.
- In case of any dispute, jurisdiction shall be court at Mumbai.
- Camera / Mobile with camera is not permitted inside the company premises.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.