MCGM recruitment 2016-17 notification 63 Stenographer posts :- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) invites application for the position of 63 junior stenographer vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview from 17th August 2016
Name of post:- junior stenographer
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 63 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be roe than 38 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed in Madhyamik and DOEACC CCC “O” level certificate with speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and 40 / 30 words per minute in type-writing in English / Marathi.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear for selection along with prescribed bio – data form with all relevant documents at the time of interview.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is from 17th August 2016.
- The posting of the applicants will be at Mumbai.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior stenographer should have passed in Madhyamik and DOEACC CCC “O” level certificate with speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and 40 / 30 words per minute in type-writing in English / Marathi.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior stenographer should not be less than 18 years and should not be roe than 38 years.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The grade pay of the applicant will be Rs 2400/-.
- The name of the position is junior stenographer.
- The number of vacancies are 63.
online फॉर्म अप्लाई करे और UK में पढ़ाई करे और साथ में पाए Scholarship
Get more than 100 mock tests to practice for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SSC & other exams.