Name of post:- fire – fighter
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 2nd September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 774 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years and should not be roe than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class standard examination board in Arts / science / commerce subject with 50% marks.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear for selection along with prescribed bio – data form with all relevant documents at the time of interview.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is from 19th August 2016 to 2nd September 2016.
- The posting of the applicants will be at Mumbai.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of fire – fighter should have passed +2 class standard examination board in Arts / science / commerce subject with 50% marks.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of fire – fighter should not be less than 20 years and should not be roe than 25 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The grade pay of the applicant will be Rs 1950/-.
- The name of the position is fire – fighter
- The number of vacancies are 774.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.