Name of Post:- Electrician, Mining Sirdar
Total no. of Posts:- 307 Posts
Eligibility:- Matriculation, ITI
Job Location:- Odisha
Last Date:- 10th March 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Electrician:- 147 Posts
- Age Limit:- Candidates must not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as on 03/03/2014.
- Qualification:- Matric, ITI with 02 years Course plus one year training (as per II No.32 of NCWA-VI) LT permit under Indian Electricity Rule for mines or 440-550 Volts Mining Parts Permit issued by Competent Authority applicable for coal mines.
Mining Sirdar:- 154 Posts
- Age Limit:- Candidates must not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as on 07/03/2014.
- Qualification:- Matriculation or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination Valid Certificate of Mining Sirdarship issued by Director General of Mines & Safety. Valid First Aid Certificate Valid Gas Testing Certificate N.B. Candidates having Diploma in Mining Engineering of 03 years duration from any recognized Institute with valid Overman Competency Certificate issued by Director General of Mines & Safety, valid First Aid and Gas Testing Certificates may also apply for the post.
Selection Procedure:- The Selection methodology will comprise of written test and interview. The candidates short listed in the written test shall only be eligible to appear for interview
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- candidates can apply through MCL website www.mcl.gov.in and send hard copy of applications or apply offline in prescribed format available at MCL website along with signature, Photograph and self attested copies of certificates addressed to “The General Manager (A/MP&R), Mahanadi Coalfields Limited, At/PO – Jagriti Vihar, Burla, Dist. Sambalpur – 768020 (ODISHA).
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Besides basic pay, the post carries other allowances and fringe benefits as per Company’s Rules/NCWA-IX.
- Applications can be made either in On-Line mode or Off-Line mode.
- Those who are working in Govt./Semi Govt Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel & submit a “no objection certificate” from their employer at the time of appearing in interview, if they qualify in the written test & are called for.
- Timely receipt of application shall be sole responsibility of the applicant. Late receipt due to postal delay of delivery of torn /damaged application shall not be entertained.
- The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirement s prescribed for the post for which they are applying and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and /or do not comply with other requirements and /or he has furnished an incorrect / false information or has suppressed an relevant information / material fact(s), his candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
- The company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The decision of MCL management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of candidates etc. No enquiry /correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The management reserves the right to revise /Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning further notice or reason thereof, the decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- Applications which are incomplete in any detail or without signature or without any of the required enclosures or received after the last date of application, will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional & subject to subsequent verification of certificates /testimonials.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending written test / interview. However, SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second class train fare by shortest route from the address of correspondence to test venue on production of ticket (provided the distance travelled by rail each way exceed 30 Kms.
- If there is any variation between the English & Hindi versions of the advertisement, English version maybe treated as authentic.
- Any request for change in category (General/SC/ST/OBC-NCL), once filled in the Online /Offline application form, will not be considered and accordingly concession/relaxation applicable will not be extended.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained.