Meghalaya High Court recruitment 2015 Contingent staff post : High Court Meghalaya invites application for the position of 05 contingent staff in the high court of Meghalaya at shillong. Apply before 24th November 2015.
Name of Post:- contingent staff
Eligibility:- 8th class
Job Location:- Meghalaya
Pay Scale:- Rs. 600o/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Contingent staff should not less than 18 years and should not more than 27 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Contingent staff should have passed 8th class standard examination board.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Contingent staff are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for general category candidates / other backward class category candidates and Rs 50/- fr schedule caste category candidates / schedule tribe category candidates in the favor of Registrar, general High court of Meghalaya, Shillong payable at Shillong.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Contingent staff may apply in application form along with relevant certificates and demand draft send to the The registrar general, High Court of Meghalaya at shillong, M.G road, PIN:- 973001 on or before 24th November 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The last date for the submission of application will be on 24th November 2015.
- The last date for submission of application shall be the date of determining the eligibility criteria of the candidates for the posts.
- Applications received after the date of submission due to postal delay or any other reason will be summarily rejected.
- No TA / DA shall be paid to the applicants for attending the interview.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- The power of relaxation of upper age limit mentioned above shall be with Hon’ble the chief justice as his lordship may deem necessary.
- The above mentioned posts are purely temporary.
- The number of posts to be filled up may be increased.