Name of Post:-Stenographer, Junior Administrative Assistant
Last Date:-15th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-25 Posts
Stenographer Grade-I:-04 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with Diploma in Stenographer in English with minimum speed of 120 w.p.m. in shorthand and 50 w.p.m. in computer typing.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 18300 – 35100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Stenographer should be up to 35 years.
Junior Administrative Assistants:-02 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with Computer Knowledge
- Pay Scale:-Rs 13100 – 25700/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant should be up to 45 years.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay Treasury challan of Rs 100 and Rs 50/- for Schedule caste / Schedule Tribe deposited under the head of Accounts 0070-other administrative service – 800 – other receipts 01 Admin of Justice.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribes application form along with attested copies of certificate, educational certificate, age certificate, caste certificate and experience certificate if any and two recent passport size photographs and treasury challan send to the office of the Register General, High court of Meghalaya Shillong, Pin – 793 001 on or before 15th June 2015
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.