Name of Post:- Armed Branch Sub Inspector of Police (ABSI)
Total no. of Posts:- 120 Posts
Job Location:- Shillong, Meghalaya
Last Date:- 10th April 2014
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14100 – 27500/- Per month
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age limit:- candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 27 years as on 01.01.2014 with usual relaxation of 5 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST.
Qualification:- candidates should have passed Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university.
How to apply:- for more details regarding age limit, education qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- Candidates shall have to appear for Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Endurance Tests (PET) indicated in the Photo Admit Card, Written Examination and Interview on the date and place at their own expenses.
- Only one Photo Admit Card will be issued against one application accepted after scrutiny.
- Any correspondence or queries in connection with this advertisement should be made only to the Member Secretary of the Central Selection Board, i.e. Principal, PTS, Golflinks, Shillong.
- Based on the total marks secured by candidates in the written tests and Interviews taken together, the rank list will be finalized and the result will be published accordingly, in the order of merit.
- Provisional appointment will be given in order of merit as per Government Reservation Policy on recruitment, subject to Medical fitness and satisfactory verification of character and antecedents.
- DETAILED MEDICAL TESTS WILL BE CONDUCTED FOR THOSE SELECTED BEFORE THEY ARE APPOINTED.
- On completion of Basic Training, they will be posted to any unit of Meghalaya Police anywhere in the state or outside.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.