Name of Post:- Medical and Health Officer, junior accounts assistant
Eligibility:- Graduate, Degree, MBBS
Job Location:- Shillong, Meghalaya
Pay Scale:- Rs. 11300 – 22000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th April 2015
Medical and Health Officer:- 50 Posts
- Age Limit:- 23 to 31 years relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST. No age limit for candidates already in Government service within the prescribed age limit.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 17000-470-20290-EB-560-25330-760-33690/-pm
- Qualification:- The candidate must be an MBBS holder from any recognised Medical Institution in India, duly registered with MCI Eligibility: Preference for selection shall be given to the candidates who are bonded candidates i.e. candidates who have executed a Bond to serve in Rural Areas for a minimum period of 5 (five) years.
Block Extension Educator:- 8 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 – 27 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 14100-350-16550-EB-460-20690-620-27510/-pm plus allowances.
- Qualification:- Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University. Additional Qualification: Knowledge of Khasi, Jaintia and Garo Language is essential. Preference will be given to the candidate having Experience in Family Welfare Programme.
Junior Account Assistant:- 42 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST candidates. No age limit for candidates who are already in Meghalaya Government Service provided they entered service within the prescribed age limit.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 14100-350-16550-EB-460-20690-620-27510/-pm plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Qualification:- Degree in any Stream from any University recognised by the Govt. of Meghalaya, with basic knowledge in computer. Syllabus can be downloaded from the office website www.mpsc.nic.in.
Application Fee:- please refer the official notification for more details on application fee.
How to apply:- Applicants may also apply online through the MPSC website viz www.mpsc.nic.in. Kindly read the instruction on the web page carefully before applying on-line. Last date for on-line applications is 23:59 Hrs on 17th April, 2015 CANDIDATES WHO WISH TO FILE APPLICATIONS ON LINE MAY FILE THROUGH CYBER CAFES AND COMMUNITY SERVICE CENTRES (CSC). IN DISTRICTS WHERE SUCH FACILITIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE CANDIDATES MAY VISIT THE NEAREST NIC CENTRES WHERE THEY WILL BE ASSISTED BY THE NIC IN FILLING APPLICATIONS ON LINE. Candidates who have already registered with the Commission’s Website may log in and apply directly against the advertised vacancy/post of their choice.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.