Name of Post:- programme assistant / junior engineer
Job Location:- Meghalaya
Pay Scale:- Rs. 17600/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Programme assistant / junior engineer should not less than 20 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Programme assistant / junior engineer should have diploma in civil engineering or equivalent examination.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Programme assistant / junior engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates / mark sheets and two passport size photograph send to the chief executive officer, Meghalaya water resources development agency, Meghalaya, Shillong on or before 15th November 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date of the submission of application is 15th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have qualification in engineering.
- The number of vacancies are 05.
- The name of the position is Programme assistant / junior engineer.
- The name of the organization is Meghalaya Water resources development agency (MEWDA).
- The posting of the candidate will be at Meghalaya.
- The pay scale of the candidate will be Rs 17600/- Per Month.
- Candidates should send all relevant certificates to the above mentioned address on or before 15th November 2015.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- No further correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates must appear for written test / interview at his / her own expenses.
- No TA / DA will be paid to candidates.
- Candidate should have 2 year experience in similar works.
- The appointment is purely on contractual basis for a period of 11 months only from the date of appointment.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.