MIDHANI recruitment 2016 notification 35 Trade Apprentice posts :- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) invites application for the position of 35 trade apprentice vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 28th May 2016.
Name of post:- trade apprentice
Eligibility:- 10th class, ITI
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale:- As per Company Norms
Last Date:- 28th May 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 35 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 10th class examination board with ITI certificate in relevant trade.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may attend walk – in – interview along with bio – data / all documents and certificate and two passport – size photograph at the time of interview.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Applicants from government / PSU should submit their application through proper channel or produce No Objection certificate at the time of interview.
- Performance related pay and super annuation benefits not included in CTC.
- Ex-servicemen who have retired on the grade of L1 colonel or above in Indian Army and their equivalent in Indian Navy and Indian Airforce.
- Outstation applicants called for interview with the reimbursed to and fro 1st AC train free.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of trade apprentice will be according to rules and regulation of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) organization.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the applicant will be at the sole discretion of management.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Only Indian national may apply.
- Age / qualification and experience stipulated above should be as on date of advertisement.
- The upper age limit indicates above is far un-reserved category candidates.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.