Ministry of health and family welfare recruitment various Posts May 2014: Central Medical Services Society, a Central Procurement Agency under Department of Health & Family Welfare, has been set up registered under Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860 to procure and distribute health sector goods to the State Governments. The Society is looking for following warehouse staff at each of 21 locations:
Name of Post:- Pharmacist, Junior Pharmacist and Data Entry Operator
Eligibility:- 12th Pass, Diploma, B. Pharm, D Pharm
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st May 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Pharmacist:- 21 Posts
- Age Limit:- Not exceeding 45 years in the year of recruitment.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.Pharm degree from a reputed university/institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India. An approved / registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Experience:- 10 years experiences in Pharmaceutical store / warehouse functions ( preferably as store / warehouse in-charge) Experience in Good Storage & Distribution Practices in accordance with GMP Regulations Exposure in handling regulatory audits on store / warehouse/distribution functions of Pharmaceutical Organization in accordance with GMP regulations. Hands on experience on working in ERP system.
Junior Pharmacist:- 21 Posts
- Age Limit:- 25-40 years in the year of recruitment
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- D.Pharm / B. Pharm Degree from a reputed university/institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India. An approved / registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Experience:- 05 (for D.Pharm degree holder) or 3 years (for B.Pharm degree holder) experiences in Pharmaceutical Store / warehouse / distribution functions.
Data Entry Operator:- 21 Posts
- Age Limit:- 24-35 years in the year of recruitment
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 10+ 2 with science stream One Year Diploma in Computer Application, Operating systems
- Experience:- 05 Experience in recording & upkeep of, preferably, pharma stock movement, Preferred experience in LAN operation, Hardware Maintenance and ERP’s.
How to apply:- Interested applicants may send their applications in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-A) to General Manager (Finance & Administration), Central Medical Services Society, 1st & 2nd Floor, Annexe Building, Indian Red Cross Society, 1, Red Cross Road, New Delhi-110001, latest by 31st May, 2014,
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.