MP High Court recruitment 2016-17 Technical Assistant posts :- Madhya Pradesh High Court invites application for the position of 01 Technical Assistant vacancies. Apply online before 27th October 2016.
Name of post:- Technical Assistant
Eligibility:- Post – graduation
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:-01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Madhya Pradesh High Court organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have post – graduation degree in library science and information science from any recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of required documents send to the office of the Principal Registrar (Examination), Administration building, High court of Madhya Pradesh, City Center, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh on or before 27th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 27th October 2016.
- The candidate must have absolute integrity / honesty / good moral character for which he / she will submit certificate of two responsible person at the time of interview.
- Initially for one year on contractual basis which may be increased or decreased, at sole discretion of the high Court of Madhya Pradesh.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Technical Assistant should have post – graduation degree in library science and information science from any recognized university.
- The place of employment will be the High court of Madhya Pradesh.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Technical Assistant will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.