Name of Post:- Management Trainee, Junior Manager
Eligibility:- Degree, MBA, CA, ICWA, BE, B.Tech., MCA
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 17th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 26 Posts
Management Trainee:- 22 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Bachelor degree in Humanities / science / commerce / Law / information technology / business administration / engineering from recognized university / Institute, preferably with an MBA / PGD in marketing international trade / Material / Law with knowledge in computer applications OR CA / ICWA OR master degree.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 12600 – 32500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidates should be 29 years as on 31st July 2015.
Junior Manager:- 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have BE / B.Tech in Electronics / IT / Computer science OR MCA from a recognized university / Institution.
- Experience:- Candidate should have minimum 2 years post qualification experience.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidates should be 30 years as on 31st July 2015.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam / Group task / Discussion and Personal Interview
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PH communities.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 400/- for the position of Management Trainee. Schedule caste / schedule tribe / PWD category candidates are exempted from any application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.mstcindia.co.in from 1st August 2015 to 17th August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.