Name of Post:- Junior Telecom Officer
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of junior Telecom officer should not less than 21 years and should not more than 30 years on 17th November 2015. (This is inclusive of the relaxation prescribed by the government of India).
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of junior Telecom officer should have full time degree in engineering (BE / B.Tech) equivalent engineering degree) in the electronics and telecommunication engineering / computer science engineering / Information technology (IT) engineering
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of junior Telecom officer will be on the basis of those candidates who have qualified for graduate aptitude test in engineering (GATE) – 2015 are eligible to apply based on the GATE – 2015 marks. Candidates will be shortlisted and called for personal interview at the venue decided by MTNL. It may be noted that this recruitment process, GATE scores of 2015 only will be valid.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of junior Telecom officer may apply online through www.mtnl.net.in on or before 17th November 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- Last date for the submission of application is 17th November 2015.
- Selected candidates will be paid a during one year training and thereafter on successful completion of training in the IDA.
- Candidates serving in Central / State government / public sector undertaking are required to forward their application through proper channel or produce a “No objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview in the absence of which they shall not be considered for interview.
- Reimbursement of TA limited to sleeper class (Non AC) railway will be considered for candidates travelling beyond 30 KM to production of Ticket / Ticket No / PNR No.
- Other terms and condition of employment shall be as per the prevailing company rules and guidelines issued from time to time.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.