MTNL recruitment 2015 notification Accounts Officer 5 Post : Mahanagar Telephone nigam Limited (MTNL) is a telecom PSU, is a undertaking a special recruitment drive to fill the vacancies of Schedule caste (SC) and Schedule tribe (ST) for the position of 05 Junior Account Officer (E2 grade). Apply before 23rd December 2015.
Name of Post:- Junior Account Officer (E2 grade)
Eligibility:- CA, ICWA, Commerce graduate
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd December 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of junior account officer (E2 grade) should not more than 35 years on 1st December 2015. (This is inclusive of the relaxation prescribed by the government of India).
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of junior account officer (E2 grade) should have following qualification:-
- Candidate should have Chartered Accountant (CA) or ICWA.
- Commerce Graduate with intermediate pass in CA and minimum of 3 year experience including Article ship in a reputed public / private limited company.
- Commerce graduate with two year full time (regular) MBA (Finance) with not less than 55% marks awarded by a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of junior account officer (E2 grade) will be on the basis of names of short-listed candidates will be put up on website. No separate communication by past will be sent to the candidates individually. Candidates should be in touch with MTNL website. Candidates are required to go through the instruction for interview displayed on website and appear for interview accordingly.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of junior account officer (E2 grade) may apply in prescribed application form along with one set of attested photocopies of certificates send to The General Manager (HR), MTNL, 6th floor, Room No 6302, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9 CGO complex, New Delhi:- 110003 on or before 23rd December 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Selected candidates will be paid a during one year training and thereafter on successful completion of training in the IDA.
- Candidates serving in Central / State government / public sector undertaking are required to forward their application through proper channel or produce a “No objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview in the absence of which they shall not be considered for interview.
- Reimbursement of TA limited to sleeper class (Non AC) railway will be considered for candidates travelling beyond 30 KM to production of Ticket / Ticket No / PNR No.
- Other terms and condition of employment shall be as per the prevailing company rules and guidelines issued from time to time.