Mumbai DRDO recruitment 2015 Research Fellow 10 Posts : Defence Research and development organization (DRDO) invites application for the position of 10 Junior Research Fellow. Walk-in-interview 6th November 2015.
Name of Post:- Junior Research Fellow
Eligibility:- M.Tech, M.Pharma, Master degree
Job Location:- Mumbai
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Junior Research fellow should be 28 years as on the last date of receipt of application. The Upper age limit shall be relaxable for the candidates belonging to SC / ST and OBC as per government of India orders and rules.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Junior Research fellow should have
- First class master degree in agriculture / horticulture / botany / chemistry / biotechnology / molecular biology / microbiology and physiology.
- M.Tech in biotechnology engineering / molecular biology engineering and M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical / analytical chemistry / quality assurance.
Selection Process:- The selection for the candidates applying for the position of junior research fellow will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held on 6th November 2015.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position of junior research fellow is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Junior Research Fellow may apply in register participation along with brief bio-data to the firstname.lastname@example.org and attend the interview along with relevant certificates on 6th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates need to produce their original document for proof of education certificates / proof of age certificate and No objection certificate along with photograph before the interview board.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the interview.
- The candidates have to make their own boarding / lodging and transport arrangement.
- It may please for noted that offer of fellowship does not confer fellow and right of absorption in DRDO.
- The qualification prescribed above are the minimum required for the posts.