Name of Post:- Research Associate
Eligibility:- M.Tech, M.Pharma
Job Location:- Mumbai
Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Research Associate at Institute of chemical Technology (ICT) should be according to Institute of chemical technology (ICT), Mumbai rules and guidelines.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Research Associate at Institute of chemical Technology (ICT) should have M.Tech (Bioprocess technology) or M.Pharma (Chemistry) or equivalent qualification with experience in organic synthesis.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Research Associate at Institute of chemical Technology (ICT) will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Research Associate at Institute of chemical Technology (ICT) may send their application along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates to The Registrar, Institute of chemical technology, Matunga, Mumbai:- 400019 on or before 30th October 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application form is 30th October 2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The position of research Associate on a project sponsored by Bajaj Healthcare Limited.
- The title of the project is “Chemo – enzymatic synthesis of antibacterial agents”.
- The candidate should have had hands on experience with various characterization facilities.
- Eligible candidate will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be provided.
- Tenure of the project is initially for 6 months.
- Position may be continued based on performance and industrial funding.
- The name of the organization is Institute of chemical Technology (ICT).
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.