Name of Post:- field worker
Job Location:- Mumbai
Pay Scale:- Rs. 60000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 09 Posts
Category wise vacancies:-
- Other Backward class:- 02 Posts
- Schedule caste:- 01 Posts
- Schedule tribe:- 01 Posts
- Un-Reserved:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of field worker should be as per Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited rules.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of field worker should have MBBS / experience and higher qualification desirable.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held at Deputy general manager (HR), R & P at ONGC, 11 – High, Sion – bandra link road, ion – Mumbai on 29th October 2015 at 09.30 a.m.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of field worker may attend walk-in-interview along with all original and copies of certificates on 29th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- No TA / DA is admissible for this interview.
- The candidates should come prepared to stay for one more day at their own cost, if required.
- Candidates may note that the registration for walk-in-interview will close at 1100 hrs. on 29th October 2015.
- Doctors wishing to appear for the walk-in-interview also requested to register their names by visiting ONGC site “ongcindia.com” by 28th October 2015.
- The above position is on contractual basis.
- The name of the position is field worker.
- The number of positions are 09.
- The name of the organization is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited (ONGC).
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.