Name of post:- deputy chief mechanical engineer
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Job Location:- Maharashtra.
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000 – 20800/- per month
Last Date:- 31st August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not over than 52 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / electronics and communication engineering from a recognized university / institution.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all required certificates send to the secretary, Mumbai port trust, Mumbai:- 400001 on or before 31st August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 31st August 2016.
- Merely applying for the position and being shortlisted in the online examination.
- While there is no reservations, Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates may apply, but will not be eligible for any relaxation.
- However, schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates called for written examination / interview are eligible for travelling allowance as admissible on production of original bus / train ticket.
- Selection will be through a competitive written examination and / or personal interview.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problems in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.