Mumbai RNSB recruitment 2016 law officer vacancies :- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) invites application for the position of law officer (Loan) on contractual basis vacancies. Apply online before 10th March 2016.
Name of post:- law officer
Eligibility:- CA, law graduation, post-graduation
Job Location:- Surat and Mumbai
Last Date:- 10th March 2016
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be maximum 40 years. The age can be relaxed up to five years for experiences candidates.
Qualification:- Candidates should have law graduation / post-graduation / LLB / LLM.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Experience:- Candidates should have minimum five year experience as practicing advocate in the field of civil / criminal courts / tribunals. Experience of the clear certificate / revenue matters / Lavad court etc.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari bank http://rnsbindia.con from 1st March 2016 to 10th March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Applicants should apply for this position from
- The posting of the applicant will be at Rajkot (Surat or Mumbai)).
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies will be according to notification of Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB).
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of law officer (Loan) will be on the basis of personal interview.
- The age can be relaxed up to five years for experiences candidates.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of branch manager should have first class graduate / post-graduation (Except Arts) / inter CA / CA. Applicants having PGDCA / DCA / JAIIB / CAIIB will be preferred.
- The name of the position is law officer (Loan).
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.