Mumbai RNSB recruitment 2016 notification Manager posts :- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) invites application for the position of deputy chief manager (Audit) on contractual basis vacancies. Apply online before 10th March 2016.
Name of post:- deputy chief manager
Eligibility:- Post-graduate, CA
Job Location:- Mumbai
Pay Scale:- Rs 22000 – 35000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be maximum 4 years. The age can be relaxed up to five years for experiences candidates.
Qualification:- Candidates should have chartered account with minimum three year experience or inter CA with minimum 10 year experience of financial audit or first class post-graduation with financial experience of minimum 15 years
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari bank http://rnsbindia.con from 1st march 2016 to 10th March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Applicants should apply for this position from
- The posting of the applicant will be at Rajkot (Gujarat).
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies will be according to notification of Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB).
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of branch manager will be on the basis of personal interview.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of branch manager should be maximum 40 years.
- The age can be relaxed up to five years for experiences candidates.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of branch manager should have first class graduate / post-graduation (Except Arts) / inter CA / CA. Applicants having PGDCA / DCA / JAIIB / CAIIB will be preferred.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.