Mumbai RNSB recruitment 2016 notification Manager posts :- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) invites application for the position of deputy chief manager (Audit) on contractual basis vacancies. Apply online before 10th March 2016.
Name of post:- deputy chief manager
Eligibility:- Post-graduate, CA
Job Location:- Mumbai
Pay Scale:- Rs 22000 – 35000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be maximum 4 years. The age can be relaxed up to five years for experiences candidates.
Qualification:- Candidates should have chartered account with minimum three year experience or inter CA with minimum 10 year experience of financial audit or first class post-graduation with financial experience of minimum 15 years
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari bank http://rnsbindia.con from 1st march 2016 to 10th March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Applicants should apply for this position from
- The posting of the applicant will be at Rajkot (Gujarat).
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies will be according to notification of Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB).
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of branch manager will be on the basis of personal interview.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of branch manager should be maximum 40 years.
- The age can be relaxed up to five years for experiences candidates.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of branch manager should have first class graduate / post-graduation (Except Arts) / inter CA / CA. Applicants having PGDCA / DCA / JAIIB / CAIIB will be preferred.