Name of Post:- Trainee Electrical Officer
Job Location:- Mumbai
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 8th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 40 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Trainee Electrical officer should be 30 years as on 8th July 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have BE in Electrical / BE electronics and in possessions of DG approved ETO without sailing experience can be considered as Trainee electrical officer with consolidated stipend. BE in electronic and telecommunication / communication.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Interview and medical examination.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview at SCI Heda office, 245, Madame cama road, Nariman- poiny, Mumbai – 400021, India on 8th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- On selection day at the given time all applicants to muster / gather at 17th floor, Cafeteria.
- Designated officers from FP department of SCI will be present in the selection hall for selecting Trainee Electrical officers as per requirement.
- The selected candidates will be called for medical examination as per present medical rules.
- The selected candidates will be called for on board training depending on the availability of vacancy.
- Trainee electrical officers will be allotted on our vessels.
- After sailing with SCI for six months as Trainee Electrical officer with satisfactory performance report.
- Candidates will be considered as Electrical officer for the second contract if there are any vacancies.
- The shipping corporation of India Limited does not have any obligation of contract employment and does not guarantee job for the selected candidates.
- The list of names of the candidates selected and published on the website will be valid for six month from the date of Publication.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.