Name of Post:- Bank Medical officer
Job Location:- (Bhopal) Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 27000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates for the post of Bank Medical Officer should be as per National bank for agriculture and rural development (NABARD) rules.
Qualification:- Candidate should have degree in MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply their application together with detailed bio-data send to the Chief General Manager, NABARD, Madhya Pradesh Regional Office, E-S, Arera colony, Bhopal – 462016 or email at Bhopal@nabard.org on or before 30th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The period of engagement of will be initially for a period of two years.
- The engagement can be terminated at any time by one month notice on either side.
- The Bank reserves its right to terminate the contract at any time without any notice.
- The remuneration will be Rs 450/- Per hour and this rate shall include conveyance and no separate conveyance charges will be payable.
- Normally, BMO is required to provide service for 03 hours for 5 days a week.
- BMO is required to provide free medical attention / advice etc. to the staff members at office premises.
- No residential accommodation will be provided by the Bank.
- Applicants serving in government / quasi government, public sectors will be required to apply through proper channel.
- Desirous candidates may submit their application together with detailed bio-data addressed to chief General Manager, NABARD.
- The final appointment will be based on the decision of a selection committee constituted for the purpose.
- Bank reserves the right not to fill up the posts.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.