Name of Post:- Graduate Engineer
Eligibility:- BE, B Tech
Job Location:- Bhubaneswar
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th June 2014
Hiring Process:- GATE Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 125 Posts
Age Limit:- Upper Age limit is 30 years as on 30.06.2014 i.e. candidates born before 30.06.1984 need not apply.
Qualification:- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for Unreserved (UR) and Other Backward Class(OBC) and 55% of marks for SC/ ST/ PWD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/ year by the Institute/University. Candidate in the final year of their Engineering/ MCA may also apply. However, their cases will be considered only if, he/ she passed the said examination with requisite percentage of marks at the time of his/ her personal interview.
Selection Procedure:- NALCO will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2014 scores(GATE-2014 scores) for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the above disciplines. Only GATE-2014 score is valid for this recruitment process. Based on the GATE-2014 score and organizational requirement, candidates will be short listed for the personal interview.
How to apply:- The candidates need to apply online in NALCO indicating their GATE-2014 registration number in the career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com) from 25/05/2014 to 30/06/2014. Application without valid GATE-2014 registration number will be rejected.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions as mentioned in this advertisement as well as in the career section of NACLO web site www.nalcoindia.com.
- The candidates should ensure that they fill up all the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them in the online applications are correct in all respect. Mere submission of online application successfully does not imply that the Company(NALCO) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/ selection/even after appointment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature/appointment will automatically stand cancelled, as the candidature/appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
- There is no separate fee for applying for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the above disciplines in NALCO.
- The e-mail id entered in the online application form must remain valid for one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. NALCO will not be responsible for any loss/non-delivery of e-mail/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong id or due to any other reason.
- No manual / paper application will be entertained.
- Candidates presently employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies must submit “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of personal interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear the personal interview.
- NALCO reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The management reserves the right to fill or not to fill or partly fill any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. NALCO also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Canvassing by a candidate in any form shall disqualify his/her candidature.
- Candidates are advised to visit the career section of NALCO website www.nalcoindia.com regularly for latest updates as no separate communication will be sent.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against the said recruitment will be settled within the jurisdiction of Bhubaneswar only.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.