Name of post:- Law officer
Eligibility:- Graduation in Law
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000 – 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 30 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not more than 60 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation in law from a recognized university / institute / college.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the commissioner of the police, Nanded on or before 20th April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Law officer should have graduation in law from a recognized university / institute / college.
- The posting of the applicant will be at Maharashtra.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2016.
- The number of vacancies are 30.
- The name of the organization is Maharashtra police.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2015.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.