Name of post:- constable
Eligibility:- 10th class, +2 class
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th February 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 31 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 10th class standard examination board standard / +2 class standard examination board standard from a recognized board / university / institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Maharashtra Police http://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in from 3rd February 2016 to 18th February 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 3rd February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 18th February 2016.
- Last date for the payment of fee online is 18th February 2016.
- Last date for the payment of state bank of India is 22nd February 2916.,
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The posting of the applicant will be at Maharashtra.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.