Name of Post:- Tradesman
Eligibility:- 10th Pass
Job Location:- Visakhapatnam
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th July 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 299 Posts
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post
Qualification:- 10th standard pass from a recognized Board/Institution.
Age Limit/ Relaxation:- The upper age limit for UR candidates will be 25 years as on the last date of receipt of applications. This is relaxable by 03 (three) years for OBC, 05 (five) years for SC/ST and 10 (ten) years for PHC candidates against reserved vacancies. The upper age limit is also relaxable for Government servants upto 35 years in accordance with instructions or orders issued by Central Government from time to time in this regard. The upper age limit is relaxable upto a maximum of 05 years (10 years in the case of those belonging to Schedule Castes and Scheduled Tribes) for Sportsmen. For Ex-Serviceman, rules issued by Govt. from time to time are applicable.
NOTE: The age limit will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of applications.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates can send The applications duly completed in all aspects in English language only are to be forwarded to ‘The Admiral Superintendent (for CAO), Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam-530014 on or before 20th July 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the above posts.
- The eligibility in respect of age, educational qualifications, etc., will be determined as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. It may be noted that the job involves laborious duties.
- The physical endurance test and written test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam only.
- Un-employed SC/ST candidates are entitled for 2nd class rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per Govt. rules and the same will be reimbursed at the venue of examination on submission of original tickets alongwith unemployment certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- The filling up of vacancies is subject to outcome of Hon’ble CAT/Court cases, if any, pending in the Hon’ble courts.
- Candidates are liable for All India Service Liability and to serve in any Naval Unit within Eastern Naval Command including Andaman & Nicobar Islands and the decision of the Competent Authority is final and binding.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification. Candidature of any candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if, any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- No correspondence/enquiries whatsoever will be entertained and canvassing in any form will be considered as a disqualification.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates appeared the written test and PET to check the website of Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam, ‘www.godiwadabhartee.com’ from time to time for recruitment related information. No separate correspondence will be made.
- The tentative date of Physical Endurance Test and written examination would be during Aug 2014.