Name of post:- Registrar, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Eligibility:- Post graduation, Ph.D
Last Date:- 18th January 2015
Job Location:- Gujarat
Hiring Process:- Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 154 Posts
Registrar:- 01 Post
- Pay Scale:- 15600-39100/-
- Age Limit:- Candidates age should not be more than 50 years.
- Qualification:-Candidates Should have A Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7.0 point Scale.
- Experience:– At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Gp of Rs. 7000 and above OR with 8 years of service in AGP of Rs. 8000 and above including s Associate Professor along with experience in educational and / or administrative.
Professor:– 24 Posts
- Pay Scale:- 37400-67000/-
- Age Limit:- Candidates age should be below 55 years.
- Qualification:-An eminent scholar with Ph.D qualification (s) in the concerned/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/ policy papers.
- Experience:– A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/ college, and or experience in research at the University/ National level institutions/ industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
Associate Professor:– 57 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Age Limit:- Candidates age should be below 45 years.
- Qualification:-Candidates should have Good academic record with a Ph.D Degree in the concerned/ relevant disciplines.
- Experience:– A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/ Industry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/ or/ research/ policy papers.
Assistant Professor:– 72 Posts
- Pay Scale:- 15600-39100/-
- Age Limit:- Candidates age should be below 35 years.
- Qualification:-Candidates should have good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks(or an equivalent grade in a point scale whatever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject of the concerned faculty from an Indian University. Candidate must have cleared the National eligibility Test(NET).
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- (Rs.750/- application fee +Rs. 250 Processing fee) cash in any of the branch of Axis Bank. Bank Challan can be downloaded from the website Rs. 250/- (No application fee) for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PH candidates.
How to Apply:- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nau.in from 18-December-2014 to 18-December -2015 & send the hard copy of the application along with attested copies of Caste Certificate. Date of Birth certificate, SSC Mark Sheet, HSC Mark Sheet Bachelor Mark Sheet & Degree Certificate etc. Bank challan by hand/ by post/ by courier to The Registrar, NAU, Navsari, 23-01-2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.