NCERT recruitment 2015 notification Computer Assistant job : National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT), the department of educational Psychology and Foundation of education requires the service of 01 Computer assistant on purely temporary basis up to 31st March 2016 to work on the project. Walk-in-interview 26th June 2015
Name of Post:- Computer Assistant
Eligibility:- M.Sc., MCA, B.Tech.
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Computer Assistant at National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) should be as per rules.
Qualification:- Candidate should have M.Sc. degree in Computer Science / MCA or B level of the DOE or B.Tech. in computer Science OR Master degree in any science discipline with minimum 55% marks and a Diploma in any area of Computer Application.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of walk-in-Interview at Room No 515. National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi – 110016.
Desirable:- Candidate with experience in web-page design and development of multimedia courseware, having a good command of English language will be preferred.
How to apply:- Interested and eligibility candidates may appear for Interview along with original certificate on 26th June 2015 at Room No 515, National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi – 110016.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates should bring their original certificates at the time of Interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid attending the interview.
- Candidates who have served as JPF or CA in the Council for two and half year need not apply.
- All candidates should submit their brief resume in the following format:-
- Full Postal Address and Telephone Number
- Date of Birth (age Limit 30 years but relaxable for SC / ST and women candidates up to 5 years).
- Examination passed Year / Subject / Board / University / Division% of marks (Starting from HS)
- Special qualification experience if any.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.