NCERT recruitment 2016-17 notification 05 Accounts Person posts :- National Council of educational research and training (NCERT) invites application for the position of 05 Accounts person at its HQRS vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in –interview 3rd November 2016.
Name of post:- Accounts person
Eligibility:- Degree in commerce
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs 29000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 65 years. Relaxation of age as per government rules for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / Ex-servicemen categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates etc.
Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor degree in commerce from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at room no 14, second floor, accounts branch, Zakir Hussain block, NCERT on 3rd November 2016.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – typing test that will be held at room no 14, second floor, accounts branch, Zakir Hussain block, NCERT on 3rd November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 3rd November 2016.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in terms of educational qualification and experience etc.
- Applicants should bring their original certificates and relevant experience certificates, if any to produce at the time of screening / interview.
- The applicants already in jobs should bring no Objection certificate from their present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The contract engagement will not confer any claim for regular employment in National Council of educational research and training (NCERT).
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.