Name of Post:-Project Fellow
Eligibility:-M.SC, BE / B.Tech., ME / M.Tech.
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Last Date:-19th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Project Fellow should be 28 years.
Qualification:-Candidate should have M.Sc. in chemistry / BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (chemical) with minimum 55% marks.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Interview
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper along with photocopies of relevant certificate / testimonials send to The Head, Polymer Science and Engineering division (Attn: Dr. U K Kharul), National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008 on or before 19th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The engagement will be initially for a period of six months.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary basis.
- The prescribed educational qualification are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for Interview.
- The project leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview.
- The candidates short-listed by the screening committee for being for Interview.
- The short-listed candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the selection committee at “Lecture hall” in chemical engineering and process development, NCL.
- The time is (.00 a.m. on 25th June 2015.
- No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duly immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.