NCTI Recruitment 2015 Assistant Manager 10 vacancies : National Centre for Trade Information (NCTI) a joint venture of India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO) and National informatics Centre (NIC) under the aegis of Ministry of commerce, Government of India invites application from suitable candidates to fill the regular vacancies like manager, Assistant Manager, Management Trainee, Junior Assistant and Data Entry Operator.
Name of Post:-Assistant Manager, Manager, Management Trainee
Eligibility:-Post-Graduate, Master Degree, MBA, CA, ICWA, Graduation, Diploma, MCA
Job Location:-New Delhi
Last Date:-15th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-10 Posts
Assistant Manager:-05 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have Post Graduation Degree in Business Administration / Business Management / International Business Management OR First class Master Degree in Economics / Business Economics with Additional minimum one year post-graduation qualification in Management / International Trade or equivalent OR MBA / Master Degree with Diploma in personal Management or equivalent OR Master in computer Science.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 35 years.
Junior Assistant / Data Entry Operator:-05 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have Graduation with typing speed at least 40 w.p.m essential using the computer knowledge of working on computer using office automation tools, E-mail fax is essential OR Graduate having data entry speed of 8000 key depressions in an hour. Proficiency in using e-mail, office automation tools on computer.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 11600 – 28300/- Per Month for Junior Assistant and Rs 10800 – 24270/- Per Month for Data Entry Operator.
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 50 years.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- through Demand Draft in favor of ‘National Centre for Trade information ‘ payable at New Delhi.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application (indicting the Post applied for with copies of qualifying examination, experience certificate and a photograph for the above positions separately for each post (in case they are applying for one than one post) along with resume and a DD to National Centre for Trade information (NCTI), Hall No 19, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi- 110001 on or before 15th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.