NDDB recruitment 2015 notification Deputy Manager Posts : National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) invites application for the position of Deputy Manager (Quality Assurance). Apply online before 7th September 2015.
Name of Post:- Deputy Manager (Quality Assurance)
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech., M.Tech., M.Sc.
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:-
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Quality Assurance) should be 30 years as on 1st August 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Quality Assurance)should have M.Tech. / M.Sc. in Dairy Technology / Dairy chemistry / Dairy Microbiology with first class from reputed institute. Candidate with exposure to management of food safety and Quality management system and laboratory testing shall have an added advantage.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Quality Assurance) should have minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in processing / milk product manufacturing section of a running milk processing unit.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Quality Assurance) may apply online or may send forward the hard copy od f resume mentioning the profile applied for to :The HRD Group, National Dairy Development Board, Jagnath Mahadev Temple Anand, Gujurat:- 388001.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The last date of receiving application is 7th September 2015.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st August 2015.
- Candidate should have ability to use IT tools.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Milk testing and cold chain at the procurement level in the field.
- Knowledge of quality standards / food regulations in the country and testing operations.
- Knowledge of milk quality attributes / factors affecting milk quality at production and at processing unitm nabufacture of different milk production.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.