NDDB recruitment 2016 notification Technician vacancies :- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) invites application for the position of Technician – I for Analysis and Learning in live stock and food (CALF). Apply online before 12th June 2016.
Name of post:- Technician – I
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- As per Company Norms
Last Date:- 12th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 26 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st June 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Sc. in chemistry / analytical chemistry / any other related science with 2 year of experience, Preferably in analytical laboratory. Candidates having post – graduation in related field with have an added advantage.
Candidate Salary detail:- The salary of the applicant applying for the position of Technician – I will be according to rules and regulation of national dairy development board (NDDB) organization norms.
Grade Pay:– The grade pay of the applicant applying for the position of Technician – I will be according to rules and regulation of national dairy development board (NDDB) organization norms.
How to apply:- Candidates apply online through official website of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) www.nddb.org on or before 12th June 2016.
Other Essential attributes and Skills:-
- Experience of working in proximate / residue or other general chemical parameters in food / agriculture products.
- Exposure to various activities as per ISO – 17025 – 2005 / quality control process.
- Creative thinking and innovations.
- Focusing on result and demonstration of ability to complete the task.
- Being adaptable.
- Well versed in MS office / capable of using instrumental software / data entries and work amicably in team and with colleagues.
- Strict adherence to timeless of reporting and lab safety.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.