Name of Post:- Scientist / Senior Scientist
Eligibility:- ME, M.Tech, Ph.D.
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th October 2015.
Total no. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Scientist / Senior Scientist should be 32 years. For scientist and should be 37 years for senior scientist. (Age relaxation as per rule for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per government rules).
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Scientist / Senior Scientist should have ME / M.Tech. in environment engineering / environmental system engineering and Modelling or Ph.D. submitted in the said discipline.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Scientist / Senior Scientist are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- in the favor of Director, CSIR – NEERI, Nagpur payable at Nagpur.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Scientist / Senior Scientist I may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification certificate / proof of age certificate / caste certificate / community certificate / mark sheets certificate / experience certificate if any send to Director, CSIR – National Environmental engineering Research Institute, Nehru Marg, Nagpur:- 440020 on or before 5th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last Date for submission of application form is 5th October 2015.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- The Grade pay of the candidate should be Rs 6600/- and Rs 7600/-.
- The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis.
- It may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project.
- The engagement will be co-terminus with the project duration.
- The engagement shall not be an appointment, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for Interview.
- No separate interview call latter will be issued.
- Candidates who do not fulfill educational qualification will not be interviewed.
- No interim inquiries will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates who do not fulfil the prescribed educational qualification will not be interviewed.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.