Name of Post:- Project Assistant – II / III
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000 – 14000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 13th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Project Assistant – II / III should be 28 years. (Age relaxation as per applicable rules).
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Project Assistant should have first class M.Sc. in chemistry / Environment science / Microbiology / Zoology.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Project Assistant may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of supporting documents send to the Scientist and Head, WT & M Division, CSIR- NEERI on or before 13th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis.
- It may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project.
- The engagement will be co-terminus with the project duration.
- The engagement shall not be an appointment, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for Interview.
- No separate interview call latter will be issued.
- Candidates who do not fulfill educational qualification will not be interviewed.
- The application form can be download from the Institute website www.neeri.res.in
- No interim inquiries will be entertained in this regard.