NEERI recruitment 2015 notification Project Assistant Posts : National Environment Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) invites application for the post of 09 Project Assistant – II / III on temporary basis. Walk-in-interview 12th August 2015.
Name of Post:- Project Assistant – II / III
Eligibility:- M.Sc., B.Tech., ME, M.Tech.
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000 – 14000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 09 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Project Assistant – Ii / III should be 28 years. (Age relaxation as per rule for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per government rules).
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Project Assistant – II / III should have
- M.Sc. in chemistry / Biotechnology / Environmental science OR
- BE / B.Tech in civil engineering / chemical environmental engineering with computer literacy OR
- ME / M.Tech. in Environmental engineering / chemical engineering / environmental science and technology engineering with computer literacy OR
- M.Sc. in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Nanotechnology / Nano-science.
Selection procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Project Assistant II / III will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held on NEERI, Chennai Zonal laboratory, CSIR Madras campus, Taramani Chennai:- 600113.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Project Assistant – II / III may apply send their application form to email [email protected] on or before 10th August 2015 and appear for interview along with all original document on 12th August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis.
- It may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project.
- The engagement will be co-terminus with the project duration.
- The engagement shall not be an appointment, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for Interview.
- No separate interview call latter will be issued.
- Candidates who do not fulfill educational qualification will not be interviewed.
- No interim inquiries will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates who do not fulfil the prescribed educational qualification will not be interviewed.