New Delhi NHSRC recruitment 2016 Consultant 8 vacancies : National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC) invites application for the position of 08 Consultant public health (national and Regional) on contractual basis. Apply before 21st February 2016.
Name of post:- Consultant public health (national and Regional)
Eligibility:- MBBS, PG Degree
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs.60000 – 80000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st February 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 8 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be up to 40 years. Retired government / public sector officer up to the age of 62 years are eligible to apply.
Qualification:- Candidates should have MBBS with post-graduation degree in community medicine / community health administration / public health or equivalent with at-least two year experience after obtaining post-graduation degree.
Experience:- Candidates should have minimum five year experience in public heath at National / state level.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in plain paper along with all relevant documents send to the HR Manager, NHSRC, NHFW campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi:- 110067 or e-mail email@example.com on or before 21st February 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- The reporting officer is Director (NCD), Ministry of Health and Family welfare.
- The applicant should be conversant with the use of computers in words processing work-sheets for data compilation / basic analysis / internet use and presentation.
- The applicant should be able to tour extensively for monitoring and supervision..
- The age of the applicant should be as on the last date of receiving of applications.
- Tenure of the project is till 31st March 2017.
- The remuneration shall be final in the range given / depending upon qualification and experience.
- The Tenure is extendable as per rules and scheme guidelines as per preference and mutually agreed terms and conditions.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.