New Delhi NHSRC recruitment 2016 Consultant 8 vacancies : National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC) invites application for the position of 08 Consultant public health (national and Regional) on contractual basis. Apply before 21st February 2016.
Name of post:- Consultant public health (national and Regional)
Eligibility:- MBBS, PG Degree
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs.60000 – 80000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st February 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 8 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be up to 40 years. Retired government / public sector officer up to the age of 62 years are eligible to apply.
Qualification:- Candidates should have MBBS with post-graduation degree in community medicine / community health administration / public health or equivalent with at-least two year experience after obtaining post-graduation degree.
Experience:- Candidates should have minimum five year experience in public heath at National / state level.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in plain paper along with all relevant documents send to the HR Manager, NHSRC, NHFW campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi:- 110067 or e-mail [email protected] on or before 21st February 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- The reporting officer is Director (NCD), Ministry of Health and Family welfare.
- The applicant should be conversant with the use of computers in words processing work-sheets for data compilation / basic analysis / internet use and presentation.
- The applicant should be able to tour extensively for monitoring and supervision..
- The age of the applicant should be as on the last date of receiving of applications.
- Tenure of the project is till 31st March 2017.
- The remuneration shall be final in the range given / depending upon qualification and experience.
- The Tenure is extendable as per rules and scheme guidelines as per preference and mutually agreed terms and conditions.