Name of post:- Deputy General Manager (DGM)
Eligibility:- Post- graduation
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs 40 Lac Per Annum
Last Date:- 11th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 45 years and should not be more than 50 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have post – graduation in economics having monetary / financial economics / statistics / econometric as subject from an Indian / foreign university duly recognized by the government of India or other regulatory bodies.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 50/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / PC categories candidates / Ex-service men categories candidates and Rs 300/- for al other categories candidates through cash at any branch of Punjab National bank.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of testimonials send to the General Manager, H.R.M.D, Punjab National bank, HO:- HRMD – 7, Bhikhaji cama place, New Delhi:- 110066 on or before 11th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 11th July 2016.
- Applicants will have to make their own arrangements for travel / stay for attending this interview.
- Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility / selection etc. would be final and binding on the candidates.
- No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.