NIB Recruitment 2015 notification 18 Scientist Posts : The National Institute of biologicals, an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, is a premier scientific Organization and a Centre of Excellence to ensure quality of vaccines and biological in the country. The National Institute of Biological (NIB) invites application for the post of 18 scientist, junior scientist and various vacancies under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India on direct recruitment basis.
Name of Post:- Scientist, Junior Scientist
Eligibility:- PG Medical Degree, M.Sc.
Job Location:- Noida
Last Date:- 1st July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 18 Posts
Scientist Grade III:- 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Post graduation Medical Degree in the field of Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ immunohematology and Blood transfusion/ Pharmacology/ Bacteriology/ Serology/ Hematology from the recognized University OR M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Clinical Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/ Bacteriology/ Physiology from any recognized University with at least 60% marks
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- Candidate age should be 35 years.
Junior Scientist:- 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Clinical Microbiology. Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/ Pharmacology/ Serology/ Molecular Biology/ Physiology from any recognized University with at least 60% marks and minimum of one year of relevant experience.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- Candidate age should be 30 years.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed Application form along with a passport size photograph affixed at the space indicated along with attested copies of certificate, testimonials, caste certificate etc. and send to the administrative Officer, National Institute of Biological (Ministry of Health and Family welfare). A-32, Sector-62, Industrial Area, Noida, U.P, 201309
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The Post carry usual allowances as admissible to central Government Employees of corresponding status.
- Qualification is relaxable at the discretion pf the competent authority in case of candidates who are otherwise well qualified. Experience can also be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority in case adequate number of application fromm candidate with requisite experience is not relaxed.
- Merely possessing of minimum prescribed qualification etc. will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview
- The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any or all the posts
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the applicant.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.