National Insurance Company Ltd. invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Assistants in Class I cadre from open market.
Name of Post:- Assistant
Eligibility:- 12th Pass, Graduation
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7650 – 21050/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st January 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 1000 Posts (please view the advertisement details for State/ Union Teritory wise vacancies (Provisional)).
Age Limit:- Minimum Age: 18 years; Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 30.1.2014). Candidates born not earlier than 1st December 1986 and not later than 30th November 196 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Qualification:- Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XI pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities); and the candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level; and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential
NOTE: Proficiency in the Regional Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/write and speak the Regional Language of the State/UT), for whose vacancies a candidate wishes to apply, is preferable. (Some questions may be put at the time of interview to ascertain the candidate‘s familiarity with the Regional Language of the State/UT).
Selection Procedure:- Al candidates will have to appear for the online examination, thereafter; candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- SC/ST 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years
- PWD (Gen) 10 years
- PWD (SC/ST) 15 years
- PWD (OBC) 13 years
- Resident of Assam State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 15.08.1985 Maximum age shall be 3 years.
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 1-1-80 to 31-12-89 Gen: 5 years, OBC: 8 years, SC/ST: 10 years
Application Fee:- 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER Rs. (Intimation Charges only) and Rs.500/- for Other than SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER (Application fee including Intimation Charges). Bank Transaction charges, if applicable, have to be borne by the candidate. Fe once paid will neither be refunded nor be adjusted against any future recruitment projects.
How to apply:- Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorized website of the company “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com‟ for details and updates Candidates should apply through On-Line mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
Important Dated to remember:-
- Publication of Advertisement in Employment News:- First week of January’2015
- Online Registration:- 12.01.2015
- Last date of Online Registration:- 31.01.2015
- Payment of Application Fees:- Online:- 12.01.2015 to 31.01.2015
- Online Examination:- Various dates in April 2015
- Download of Cal Letters for Examination:- 10 days prior to the date of examination