Name of Post:-Junior Assistant, Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant
Eligibility:-Graduate, M.Sc., MCA, B.Sc., Diploma
Job Location:-All India
Last Date:-1st July 2015
Total no. of Posts:-113 Posts
Junior Assistant:-13 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have first class graduate from a recognized University / Institute with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi with working knowledge of computers preferably NIELIT ‘CCC’ or higher certification.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 16000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Junior Assistant should be up to 27 years.
Senior Technical Assistant:-34 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have M.Sc. in computer science / MCA with B.Sc. (Mathematics as a subject) / DOEACC “B” level with science / Mathematics background OR DOEACC ‘A’ level / three year Diploma in Engineering (CS) with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 28000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Senior Technical Assistant should be up to 30 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- and Rs 250/- for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates through online payment.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website http://www.nielet.gov.in on or before 1st July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.