Name of Post:-Junior Assistant, Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant
Eligibility:-Graduate, M.Sc., MCA, B.Sc., Diploma
Job Location:-All India
Last Date:-1st July 2015
Total no. of Posts:-113 Posts
Junior Assistant:-13 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have first class graduate from a recognized University / Institute with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi with working knowledge of computers preferably NIELIT ‘CCC’ or higher certification.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 16000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Junior Assistant should be up to 27 years.
Senior Technical Assistant:-34 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have M.Sc. in computer science / MCA with B.Sc. (Mathematics as a subject) / DOEACC “B” level with science / Mathematics background OR DOEACC ‘A’ level / three year Diploma in Engineering (CS) with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 28000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Senior Technical Assistant should be up to 30 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- and Rs 250/- for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates through online payment.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website http://www.nielet.gov.in on or before 1st July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.