NIOS recruitment 2015 Notification 5 Assistant vacancies : National Institute of Open schooling (NIOS) invites application for the position of 04 Assistant on direct recruitment basis. Apply before 4th August 2015.
Name of Post:- Assistant
Eligibility:- Senior Secondary
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 4th august 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Assistant should be 27 years as on 4th august 2015.
Qualification:- candidate applying for the post of Assistant should have Senior Secondary from a recognized board and working on computer with a speed of not less than 8000 key depression per hour.
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for the post of Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general / OBC candidates and Rs 250/- for SC / ST candidates through Demand Draft in favor of Secretary, national institute of open schooling, payable at Noida.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Assistant may apply in prescribed application form along with attested certificates prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph send to The Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of open schooling, A- 24 / 25, Institutional area, Sector – 62, Noida – 201309, UP on or before 4th August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- All posts bear all India transfer liability.
- For D/W and contractual staff of NIOS age relaxation as per NIOS norms.
- NIOS reserves the right to conduct or not to conduct written / trade / skill test.
- NIOS reserves the right to prepare a panel of candidates for filling up future vacancies.
- NIOS reserves the right to relax any of eligibility condition in deserving cases.
- Merely fulfilling minimum essential qualification shall not entail the candidates for filling for written tear / Interview.
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post must apply separately.
- NIOS will not be responsible for any delay.