NIRD recruitment 2015 notification 9 Scientist vacancies : National institute of rural development and Panchayat Raj (NIRD) invites application for the position of 09 senor project scientist, project consultant and various vacancies. Walk-in-interview 31st October 2015.
Name of Post:- senor project scientist, project consultant
Eligibility:- Ph.D., M.Phil., Graduation, Post-Graduation, MCA, MSC
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 09 Posts
Senior project Scientist:- 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Senior project Scientist should have Ph.D. in Geo-information / M.Phil. / Graduate / post – Graduate in computer science / MCA with computer science / M.Sc. degree in Geo – informatics with experience.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Senior project Scientist should be 30 years.
Project Consultant:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Project Consultant should have post – graduation degree in geo – science / earth science / geology / geophysics with computer / GIS Programming experience of more than 10 years.
- Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of Project Consultant should have programming experience of more than 10 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 40000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Project Consultant should be 45 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for any position will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held at National institute of rural development and Panchayat raj, Rajendra nagar, Hyderabad on 31st October 2015.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may appear walk-in-interview along with CV / relevant certificates / original certificates and experience certificates at the time of interview.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.