NIRD recruitment assistant professor vacancies Hyderabad January 2014: NIRD is the country’s apex body for undertaking training, research, teaching, action research and consultancy activities on various aspects of rural development. It provides an inter-disciplinary academic environment backed by excellent infrastructure including a specialized library and state-of-art computer facilities. The Institute broadly follows the UGC pay scales for academic positions. NIRD invites applications in the prescribed format for the post of Assistant Professor on Direct Recruitment as per details given below-
Name of Post:- Assistant Professor
Total no. of Posts:- 12 posts
Eligibility:- Post Graduate
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 6000/-
Last Date:- 10th February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age upto 60 years
Qualification:- Minimum of High Second Class Post Graduate Degree (with 55% and above marks) with Ph.D. in the relevant discipline in Social/ Physical Sciences/ Agricultural Sciences / Computer Sciences/ Statistics/ Management Or Minimum High Second Class Master’s degree in any of the Technical disciplines with Ph.D. Or Minimum High Second Class M.Tech. degree in any of the relevant Engineering discipline (for area at Sl.No.4 (xi) only).
Experience:- Two years of experience in teaching in a recognised University or training and / or research in an Institution or relevant field experience in any Engineering/ Technological area relevant to Rural Development.
Desirable:- Independent research experience with published books and research papers in the relevant field.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should send their application to Assistant Registrar, National Institute of Rural Development, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 on or before 10.02.2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Applicants who are serving employees should submit their applications through proper channel and pay certificate duly signed by the pay drawing authority to be attached along with details of experience and present status. In case of advance copy, NOC from present employer must be submitted at the time of interview.
- Mere fulfilment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
- Candidates claiming benefit of reservation are required to furnish copy of caste certificate prescribed by the Government of India for this purpose.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No correspondence will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection or appointment.
- Candidates selected are likely to be posted anywhere in India including NIRD Regional Centres at Guwahati, Patna and Jaipur etc., as per the requirements of the Institute.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill a particular notified post on the advice of the Selection Committee for reasons recorded in writing by it.
- Other details of the posts along with application form may be downloaded from NIRD Website: www.nird.org.in
- Prescribed applications duly filled-in and supported by all relevant documents should reach Assistant Registrar, National Institute of Rural Development, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 on or before 10.02.2014.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.