Name of Post:- Medical Officer, Junior Engineer and various posts.
Eligibility:- 12th Pass, ITI, MBBS
Job Location:- Kurukshetra, Haryana
Last Date:- 8th September 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Technical Assistant:- 27 Posts
- Age Limit:- Not Exceeding 30 Years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/-
- Qualification:- First class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Sciences in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute OR First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record OR Post-graduate degree in science or B.E/ B.Tech. in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute.
Technician:- 19 Posts
- Age Limit:- Not Exceeding 27 Years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2000/-
- Qualification:- Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. OR Matric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 year’s duration in appropriate trade. OR Diploma in Engineering of three years’ duration from recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
Application Fee:- Bank Draft of Rs. 200/- towards application fee be sent along with the downloaded application form duly form (duly Filled). The application form and instruction sheet can be had from the general section of the institute on payment of Rs. 200/- by cash or by sending a crossed bank Draft Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of Director, NIT Kurukshetra Payable at NIT kurukshetra (code 6260).
How to apply:- The applications duly filled in all respects should reach the Registrar, NIT, Kurukshetra – 136119 on or before 08.09.2014. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format with complete information and attachments. Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application form and fee.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph.
- Furnishing of any false information and/or suppression/ concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/appointment.
- Number and nature of posts shown above may change and vary at the time of selection/recruitment. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any post(s).
- The age limit and qualifications/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on the last date of submission of application forms. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PwD candidates is applicable as per Government of India norms.
- Any application without required self attested copy of certificates/testimonials and without self attested copy of SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority is liable to be rejected.
- Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/selection.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement, and as per criteria decided by scrutiny committee.
- Besides the basic pay in the applicable pay band of the post, admissible allowances like DA, HRA etc. in accordance with Institute Rules in force from time to time are payable. The employees of the Institute will be entitled to medical benefit for self and family. New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India is applicable on fresh recruits as per Institute Rules. Accommodation in campus, if available, will be provided on payment of usual rent. House Rent Allowances will be admissible if accommodation is not provided. Leave Travel Concession for self and family as per Central Government Rules.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Autonomous Bodies/PSUs service should send their applications through proper channel. In case, the original application routed through proper channel is likely to be delayed, a photocopy of the application should be sent in advance so as to reach before the prescribed last date. All such candidates are required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- The Industry/Research experience should be in Government or Public Enterprise or National Laboratory. However, experience in Private Industry will be considered provided it is incorporated in the Indian Companies Act of 1956.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- Applications received after last date due to any reason will not be considered.
- The Institute reserves the right to conduct the written/screening test, if the number of applicant is large for any post.
- Candidates are requested to bring all relevant certificates and testimonials at the time of interview (original and one set of attested copies).
- Applicants have to apply in prescribed format available at Institute website on or before 08.09.2014. Incomplete applications and those without supporting documents shall be rejected.
- The appointment of selected candidates is subject to being found physically fit and sound in health for the services in the Institute which shall be examined through a medical examination by the Medical Board/Senior Medical Officer / Medical Officer of the Institute as the case may be. The medical examination may be undertaken before joining the post. Selected candidates will have to produce a medical fitness certificate from a Government Hospital prior to joining. They should be prepared to join duty within the specified time limit.
- For any updates please visit the Institute website regularly.
- The decision of the competent authority will be final in the matter of selection.
- Any dispute regarding the recruitment will fall under the jurisdiction of District Kurukshetra (Haryana).
- Applicants belonging to OBC category but coming in Creamy Layer will not be entitled to the benefit of reservation and should apply as general category candidate.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.